Carbon Monoxide, a Toxic Gas

October 2, 2009 by  

In the latest copy of “The Maldon District Courier” on page 11, there is a very interesting item on Carbon Monoxide. I quote,”You can’t see it, taste it or smell it, but it can kill quickly and without warning”.

It is really important to have appliances such as domestic boilers, gas fires, water heaters and flues tested and serviced on a regular basis.

Essex Heating Services offer a 25% discount on the labour cost for OAP’s, who are a vunerable group.

Please make sure that  the engineer carrying out the checks and service is Gas Safe Registered – ask to see his identification.


Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.